All vehicles are subject to a Technical Inspection prior to racing.
Cars must pass a tech inspection, following NHRA guidelines
The following are some of the basic items checked in the inspection:
- Decent body, not excessively rusted or damaged.
- Decent tires.
- No fluid leaks. Zero tolerance.
- Coolant overflow bottle.
- Dual throttle return springs unless stock from factory.
- Battery properly tied down. No bungee straps.
- Brakes must be in perfect working condition. Brake pedal must “feel” good, not weak.
- Neutral safety switch must work.
- Exhaust must not be loose or excessively low.
- Car must have proper seat belts or harness.
- There may be no excessively cracked windows.
- All lug nuts must be present and tight.
- Everyone must wear a helmet. Will be checking to see that all drivers have a DOT or SNELL SA2005 approved helmet.
- Every car must have one working red taillight.
- Windshield will be checked for cracks. A racer identification number will also be painted on windshield with water soluble paint.
- All drivers and pit crew are required to sign waivers.
- Wear appropriate clothing to your times and speed (NHRA Requirements)
- All vehicles must have working external door handles/latches
- May 26, 2017, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Gateway Mechanical Services
3030 12 Ave N.
This is also a BBQ fundraiser for the LFGA Youth Fishing Tournaments
- June 18, 2017, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
238 22 St N.
Kirks Tire, Show & Shine (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
All decisions of the tech crew are final