In order to facilitate more racing for each participant we have chosen to limit to 150 vehicles. To keep things interesting we may need to limit the number of like vehicles so there’s variety. We welcome all vehicles that are licensed, insured and can pass tech inspection. No diesels, 4X4 trucks or motorcycles.
Saturday June 24, 2017 (Rain date: Sunday, June 25)
- Racers gate open: 7:00 a.m.
- Racers Tech Inspection: 7:00 to 9:30 a.m.
- Spectators gate open: 9:00 a.m.
- Drivers meeting: 9:45 to 10:00 a.m. (Mandatory)
- Racing Starts: 10:00 a.m.
- Racing ends: 5:00 p.m.
- Racers and Spectators to be off site by 7:00 p.m.
- 1/8th mile, side by side drag race
- We welcome new muscle cars and import vehicles to compete
- This is a “street” race: no lights, no prep, and no timing
- Arm drop
- No Test and Tune, “Run what you Brung”
- Limited spectator bleacher seating, come early
- Bring a lawn chair as bleacher seating is limited.
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ALLOWED IN THE PITS.
- Proper footwear encouraged as area is natural Southern Alberta habitat
- On site food available
- Must be 18 to race
- Beer gardens by Honkers Pub & Eatery
- No alcohol, smoking or pets